Submissions: Trinity Journal of Natural & Philosophical Theology
Call for Papers
The Trinity Journal of Natural and Philosophical Theology is inviting submissions for the Fall 2023 Issue, Volume 2, Issue 1.
We welcome submissions on topics of natural and philosophical theology, including, but not limited to, the following:
· Arguments for the existence of God (e.g. cosmological arguments, teleological arguments, moral arguments, arguments from religious experience)
· Arguments against the existence of God (e.g. arguments from evil, arguments from divine hiddenness, arguments from lack of evidence)
· The Resurrection of Jesus, miracles in Scripture, and contemporary miracle accounts
· Analyses of the Trinity or the Incarnation of Christ
· Analyses of the coherence of Scripture or particular doctrines (atonement, heaven, hell, etc.)
· Science and religion, creationism and evolutionary theory, and intelligent design
Please send all manuscripts or questions about submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before submitting your manuscript, please be sure to note and observe the following guidelines:
Format: MS Word (.doc or .docx); double-spaced; 12-point serif font (e.g. Times New Roman)
Abstract: Minimum 75 words; maximum 300 words
Body: Minimum 2,000 words; maximum 8,000 words
References: Use footnotes (not endnotes); except for biblical references like "(John 3:16)," avoid parenthetical bibliographical references, e.g. "(Swinburne, 1996)."
Style: Avoid all caps; contractions and first-person pronouns acceptable; otherwise follow the Chicago manual of style
Tables & Illustrations: Include in body of text (not in footnotes)
Call for Book Reviews
We are looking to publish book reviews on topics of natural and philosophical theology, as defined above.
Format: Same as above
Body: Minimum 1,000 words; maximum 4,000 words
Style: Same as above
Submissions are due September 10, 2023. Notifications of manuscript acceptance September 17, 2023. Expected publication date Ocbober 22, 2023.
Thanks for your interest in the Trinity Journal of Natural & Philosophical Theology!
Submissions: Book Publishing
We are not currently accepting book manuscript submissions. Thanks for your interest.